Thursday 14 June 2012

Not going to think of a title( to be casual, or not to be casual? gonna? going to?...)

I named this blog what I named it because- I'm not sure if this is a recent realization or not I am aware my mind always works this way but fixing a definition on it, I might have just recently done that.- our minds are flooded with thoughts that just won't stop flowing.

It's amazing how one thought can quickly jump to another & another & another really quickly.

We all buckle down our thoughts eventually... or rather, some of them at least.

Priorities are relative. As we all already know.

Do what the mind wants to do first so that it won't be so distracted by that 'thing'?
OR
Do what time- or the lack of- chooses for you to do first?

Sometimes- or most of the time- the two come hand in hand. Like if you've got a huge project that pretty much paves out your life for you due soon and a crucial mind-boggling, time-consuming, complicated matter that needs attending because time has run out for not-bothering anymore.

It's a tug-of-war.

But as long as I pick out all the words to tell my brain 'Deal the crucial matter first & as fast as possible so that you can quickly go on & pave out your future.'

I guess not all of us are lucky enough to do things when we please & not let time rush us. Well, the majority of us aren't anyway. Then again, that's pretty much what this 'majority' wants anyway.

-Off to the pen & paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment